It's Christmas time in the city...

Merry Christmas!

As it's Christmas Eve and as it's been a couple months (??) since I last posted, I thought I would make this a short and sweet update.

Life is busy, snow is on the ground and Christmas time in the city is a whole different ballgame than the tender Tennessee Christmases I've been used to :) No matter - tonight we're heading south to celebrate Christmas Eve w/ Adrian's family and tomorrow we'll do our own celebration at home with his parents. Tomorrow night is a potluck w/ our church family and then the holiday is over - it goes SO fast! We've had a good couple of days off together, including seeing the Denver zoo lights last night and catching up with a friend from college.

Since time is short today, check out a guest post I did on Kristel's blog while she's in Miami! It's been a while, but finally - another long(winded) story about our mishaps as Vanderburgs!

And until next time....Merry Christmas! May it be a blessed celebration of the gospel and the numerous other blessings in our lives.

 

0 comments:


About Me

My photo
I'm a 20-something transplanted Southerner - in love with my Savior and in love with my husband. As we move from urban-loft dwellers to home-owners and parents, feel free to share in the happenings around the VanderHouse.

Follow Me On Twitter

Ebates: Get Cash Back!

Swagbucks: Earn gift cards & prizes!

Search & Win