Wedding pictures

Hi bloggy friends - I'm so glad my heartrending tale of terror in the bathroom got you all laughing. That's why I do it, you know, so you all can laugh WITH me.

Anywho - just wanted to share that our wedding pics are available.

Just to play safe, most of you who legitimately know me are my Facebook friends, so check them out there. If you're not on FB, leave me a little love note and let me know you want to see photos of our amazing day and I'll share the link!

Yes, I admit this is a shameless promotion of our wedding pictures. I don't care. I love them, and I want you to love them too!

 

1 comments:

Matt and Lindsay Bledsoe said...

I'm not a FB member soooo please email me the link. THanks!


About Me

My photo
I'm a 20-something transplanted Southerner - in love with my Savior and in love with my husband. As we move from urban-loft dwellers to home-owners and parents, feel free to share in the happenings around the VanderHouse.

Follow Me On Twitter

Ebates: Get Cash Back!

Swagbucks: Earn gift cards & prizes!

Search & Win