Birthday action!

I love December. It comes right on the heels of one of my favorite holidays (Thanksgiving), and marks the beginnings of lots of good times, good food and good rest.

Starting today, in approximately 30 minutes, I'll be kicking off the annual partying known as birth-month. See, I like life and I like to celebrate the beginning of my life with anyone who wants to celebrate with me. Today, that looks like my office mates going to eat at Red Robin with me so I can use my free birthday burger coupon!!

I'm pretty pumped.

Hurrah for free burgers (from RR, Ruby Tuesdays and Steak and Shake, actually. You should sign up online for birthday clubs), a free milkshake, a free dessert and a free cookie. Stay tuned for more birthday celebrations as the festivities continue!

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love birthday clubs!

Happy BirthMonth! ;-)

Matt and Lindsay Bledsoe said...

wow! I'll have to try that....Sounds like fun :)


About Me

My photo
I'm a 20-something transplanted Southerner - in love with my Savior and in love with my husband. As we move from urban-loft dwellers to home-owners and parents, feel free to share in the happenings around the VanderHouse.

Follow Me On Twitter

Ebates: Get Cash Back!

Swagbucks: Earn gift cards & prizes!

Search & Win