The newest little Vanderburg...

Well, just a little announcement: A and I had productive, snowy weekend and took advantage of our free time at home and gave birth to.......A SNOWMAN! (Come on, you didn't really think I'd say I was pregnant, did you?!)

We had a good snowy weekend filled with my parents, snow, together-time, laughter at Ben, and movies. In addition to playing our new favorite game (Aces & Faces) with Mom and Dad, we also took some long walks in the snow and watched Benny boy sprint around, played hide & go seek with him, and watched the first 2 of 3 Lord of The Rings movies. I'd never seen them, we were in the mood for a marathon, and I wanted something fantasy. We still have to watch #3 - the extended versions are all like 4 hours long, so it took the whole day Monday to watch 2 and make a snowman!

So anyways, here we go with pictures of the newest little Vanderburg, who sadly, was decapitated (not sure if it was intentional or not) shortly thereafter.

Hope you all had a wonderful, wintry weekend too, and thanks for all the loving on my childhood photos! Glad you enjoyed them :)

My stud. He's a good snowman maker, but not from lots of practice, I assure you. This activity was one worthy of lots of ridicule when he was growing up, he said. Because he loves me, he made a snowman with me :)


Body is all done - time for some personalization!


Loving on our snowbaby :)


Family portrait! Yay for Snowbaby Vanderburg. Rest in peace :)

 

4 comments:

kathy said...

Dude, it could happen. Though it would be a little surprising if you made a baby this weekend and already knew/were telling people on Wednesday!!!

Matt and Lindsay Bledsoe said...

that is the best snowman I've seen!! You make beautiful babies ;)

Ginny said...

Love your little snowbaby. :)

Daniel and Tiffany said...

Ben looks a bit disgruntled about being replaced as the baby ;)


About Me

My photo
I'm a 20-something transplanted Southerner - in love with my Savior and in love with my husband. As we move from urban-loft dwellers to home-owners and parents, feel free to share in the happenings around the VanderHouse.

Follow Me On Twitter

Ebates: Get Cash Back!

Swagbucks: Earn gift cards & prizes!

Search & Win