Wal-Mart

I love Wal-Mart, I really do. I love how much stuff it has, how cheap things are, and the thrill of getting good crap for next to nothing.

What I don't love about Wal-Mart is the people who often frequent the place. Not only are they often clogging the aisles, but every now and then you can find real gems like these...

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/

I have to remind myself Jesus loves them too - fashion or not. It just makes me want to go there right now with a camera and no fear.

 

1 comments:

allison said...

I just lost over an hour of my life looking at all the pictures from that link....Thanks for the laughs.


About Me

My photo
I'm a 20-something transplanted Southerner - in love with my Savior and in love with my husband. As we move from urban-loft dwellers to home-owners and parents, feel free to share in the happenings around the VanderHouse.

Follow Me On Twitter

Ebates: Get Cash Back!

Swagbucks: Earn gift cards & prizes!

Search & Win