We have a winner...

Update on the bedding situation (I know you all were waiting with bated breath!) Well, I saw this set from BB&B that I liked, but just didn't feel like spending $300+ dollars on!


Well, lo and behold, while perusing the Dillard's site yesterday, I found this set, which to my little eyes, looks identical, right?

Looks the same, right? I was pleasantly surprised to find out the price tag isn't the same - it's $115 cheaper! Hurrah! So, we went and looked at it last night and both like it, and can get it without paying out of pocket (thank you, gift cards!). All we have to do now is order it and pick some soft and silky sheets!

Thanks for the suggestions, friends! They were helpful and got my brain jogging in a same, same, but different direction :)

In other news, today marks 1 month of being the Vanderburgs. Hurrah for us!!

 

1 comments:

kathy said...

Congratulations on your 1 month anniversary!


About Me

My photo
I'm a 20-something transplanted Southerner - in love with my Savior and in love with my husband. As we move from urban-loft dwellers to home-owners and parents, feel free to share in the happenings around the VanderHouse.

Follow Me On Twitter

Ebates: Get Cash Back!

Swagbucks: Earn gift cards & prizes!

Search & Win