Entering the Equality State

Well, we're here! And it's cold - like freeze your face off in a few minute outside kind of cold. We got up at 4 this morning, after only a few hours of sleep. It's been a long day, and we're getting ready to hit the sack, the cold, chilly sack, by the way. It's been 20 hours in fact since we got up - but, since I love all 4 of you, my dear readers, I'm going to post a picture or two, as promised. Enjoy!

The sign would have turned out great, had I planned for the pole. Oh well.


The view coming down the pass from Laramie, or somewhere along those lines.


Getting settled with Sophie. We miss Ben, but she'll be a fun adopted dog for the next few weeks :)

 

2 comments:

Matt and Lindsay Bledsoe said...

It looks so beautiful there!! Can't wait to see more pics!

Don Crane said...

Wow!! It must be really cold there. So cold that Adrian's wedding ring won't stay on, huh?? Gotta love high-resolution photos! :)

Stay warm.

Love you guys!

Dad


About Me

My photo
I'm a 20-something transplanted Southerner - in love with my Savior and in love with my husband. As we move from urban-loft dwellers to home-owners and parents, feel free to share in the happenings around the VanderHouse.

Follow Me On Twitter

Ebates: Get Cash Back!

Swagbucks: Earn gift cards & prizes!

Search & Win