Stuff we all get

"Stuff We All Get." Isn't that what SWAG stands for, in lay-man's terms?

In any case, today SwagBucks is turning 2! Happy birthday to it :) If you have no idea what I'm talking about, I'd encourage you to check it out. SwagBucks is an online Search and Win site, meaning, use it as your search engine (whenever you would normally turn to Google or Yahoo or whatever), and periodically, when you search, you'll win SwagBucks.

The SwagBucks can then be redeemed for a number of things - gift cards, movie posters, iTunes downloads, etc. It's a sweet deal. Spend no money and get stuff you'll use for free. Thus far, A and I have used it for a number of tasty meals courtesy of Restaurant.com gift cards.

Anyways, in honor of their birthday, I thought I'd post another referral link so you can check it out! Just click here to go and create your account, and I'll get some SwagBucks from you signing up too! P.S. - Download the toolbar. This will enable you to search for things through SwagBucks without having to go to their website each time. Instead of your little Google G, you'll see an "sb." Trust me, it makes searching and winning that much more convenient!

Search & Win

 

1 comments:

Web Administrator said...

Thanks for the info. I would like to crosslink with you.


About Me

My photo
I'm a 20-something transplanted Southerner - in love with my Savior and in love with my husband. As we move from urban-loft dwellers to home-owners and parents, feel free to share in the happenings around the VanderHouse.

Follow Me On Twitter

Ebates: Get Cash Back!

Swagbucks: Earn gift cards & prizes!

Search & Win