In sickness and in brackets

Here's the happenings around here:

1) I have been sick since Thursday.
2) I found out today I have mono.
3) I came home and slept for a couple hours and tried to figure out why my head feels buzzy and dizzy.
4) Ben is apparently sick too, as he began throwing up when A got home.
5) It was A's first day at the new job - it's such a blessing!
6) Bracketology is in full swing here in the Vanderburg house - bring on the games!

I guess that's about it for now :) Off to watch some American Idol, some Office and then to bed for some much-needed rest.

Hope everyone is having a good week!

 

1 comments:

Ginny said...

What's his job? Did I miss that...? That is exciting! Feel better!


About Me

My photo
I'm a 20-something transplanted Southerner - in love with my Savior and in love with my husband. As we move from urban-loft dwellers to home-owners and parents, feel free to share in the happenings around the VanderHouse.

Follow Me On Twitter

Ebates: Get Cash Back!

Swagbucks: Earn gift cards & prizes!

Search & Win