Days 5&6

Crap. I forgot. Again.

Here are yesterday's and today's :)

Day 5: Your favorite quote
Maybe I forgot to do this yesterday because I have NO idea what my favorite quote is. Maybe a Bible verse? But how to choose just one? Day 5, I flat out refuse to figure you out.

Day 6: Whatever tickles your fancy

What tickles my fancy is this: www.awkwardfamilyphotos.com and www.awkwardfamilypetphotos.com.

In non"challenge" terms, it's been a busy weekend. My mom came into town Friday after work, so I feverishly cleaned and got stuff ready for her arrival. We had a good time having her in town. It was just Mama Crane, as Papa Don is on a cross-country camping trip by himself, although my brother - whose birthday is today - is with him right now as they're fishing in yellowstone.

But the weekend with Mom was really good. We enjoyed having some downtime with her here, and I really enjoyed getting to work on and finish a table with her! Y'all, I have had that table since JANUARY sitting on my deck and it's finally done!!! It's drying outside, and we'll move it in tomorrow hopefully and regain use of our dining room table to eat on :) This little gem (that I found on the side of the road and have since sanded, painted and cried over) will be the "work desk" where all our miscellaneous papers and such will go - allowing our dining room table to be for dining again.

So hooray for that! How were your weekends? Busy, fun, stressful, restful? Yes, yes, yes and yes :)

 

2 comments:

Matt and Lindsay Bledsoe said...

Do you have before and after pictures??

Ginny said...

Ooh yes please. Before and After's are great. My weekend was a weekend. :)


About Me

My photo
I'm a 20-something transplanted Southerner - in love with my Savior and in love with my husband. As we move from urban-loft dwellers to home-owners and parents, feel free to share in the happenings around the VanderHouse.

Follow Me On Twitter

Ebates: Get Cash Back!

Swagbucks: Earn gift cards & prizes!

Search & Win