Photo moments

Maybe I can't do this every-day thing. I'm more of an every-other-day kind of blogger. Does that mean I can never go pro?

Here are yesterday's and today's: Photo days. These should be easier.

Day 7: A photo that makes you happy

This picture was taken on our honeymoon at the Valentin Imperial Maya in Mexico. It was an awesome week. This is what we did most of the week - although, we usually had separate beach chairs :) Reading on the beach, swimming in the pool, dressing up for dinner....You know, honeymoon things ;) It was the most time we had ever been able to spend together since we were long-distance our whole relationship and it was GLORIOUS! I love being married to this man.

Day 8: A photo that makes you angry/sad

This was taken after our ill-fated, terrible, horrible, no-good, very bad day at Disney. If the picture doesn't speak for itself, and if you don't already know the story, check it out here.

 

1 comments:

Matt and Lindsay Bledsoe said...

hahah you're face in that last picture still makes me laugh even though it's pitiful :) I love the beach vacation pic, can't wait to go to the beach!


About Me

My photo
I'm a 20-something transplanted Southerner - in love with my Savior and in love with my husband. As we move from urban-loft dwellers to home-owners and parents, feel free to share in the happenings around the VanderHouse.

Follow Me On Twitter

Ebates: Get Cash Back!

Swagbucks: Earn gift cards & prizes!

Search & Win