Shutterfly Christmas Cards

Against my wishes, I heard Christmas music today. Now, don't think I'm a Scrooge - I happen to just really like Thanksgiving! I want to enjoy that holiday to its fullest before 5am on Black Friday, when Christmas season begins for the Vanderburgs with hitting up some great sales!

This year, though, I am trying to be a bit more proactive about Christmas, already thinking about gifts and Christmas cards so both don't sneak up on me at the last minute - leaving me semi-stranded while in the frozen tundra of Wyoming :)

So, since I'm thinking ahead, I wanted to share a great deal with you about Christmas cards so you can think ahead too! Some of you may not be a big fan of sending out Christmas cards, but I've found it's a tradition I really like doing. My family was never big on sending out Christmas cards, but when I moved out on my own, I decided it would be a great way to keep in touch with people who I don't normally talk to!

So, I was way excited this year when I saw a deal where you can get 50 free Christmas cards from Shutterfly. I'm listening....

I looked through their collection of holiday/Christmas cards (because, let's face it, I'm never going to be proactive enough for Thanksgiving cards, although they are WAY cute! It's a nice thought :) They have a TON of pre-designed cards to choose from, with the ability to customize them with your own text and photos, if you do one of their photo cards. Although we don't have any pictures done/picked out yet, I'm going to make a motion for a few cute new "family" photos with Ben. Last year A wouldn't let me include him on our Christmas card, but since they're such good buds now, I think it'll be a go ;)

So there you go! Hope you can take advantage of some free Christmas cards - send one to us! We love mail :)

 

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I'd totally jump on free Christmas cards...but I think it'd be cost-prohibitive to mail a bunch out from here. :-)

I did snag a free photo book from shutterfly, though. We made a book of pictures of Lane and are giving them to the grandparents for Christmas. We got two already (one free!) and are waiting on a good sale to snag the last two.

Anonymous said...

I'm with you...no Christmas stuff until AFTER Thanksgiving...because I love Thanksgiving so much.

I thought about doing this deal with shutterfly buuut I don't feel like adding another thing to my plate. So no Christmas cards this year. :-(
Besides, I keep wanting to do a proper family portrait but I don't think it's going to happen, hah. Can't pay for that right now. Oh well, maybe next year.

Lauren V. said...

Michelle - My Father in law told me about that Shutterfly deal too, but I didn't jump on it! We need to do wedding books for family, but it's just not happening right now! As to the Christmas cards, I think you can pay a little bit and have them mail/stamp them for you, if you're interested in that!
Kristel - Let's all do some proper family portraits :) Hand me your camera and I'll try and make some magic happen!


About Me

My photo
I'm a 20-something transplanted Southerner - in love with my Savior and in love with my husband. As we move from urban-loft dwellers to home-owners and parents, feel free to share in the happenings around the VanderHouse.

Follow Me On Twitter

Ebates: Get Cash Back!

Swagbucks: Earn gift cards & prizes!

Search & Win