Our little model

In the absence of any babies or otherwise cute subjects in the house (kidding, my husband is cute, just not happy about being constantly photographed), you can expect to see one furry little model A LOT as I play with my new Canon T2i camera!

So, without further ado, a few of the first few pictures on my newest little gadget :)

 A family shot to christen the new camera!


 He was curious about the lights and beeping at the beginning of the photoshoot...


Then he got interested in the words I said to him, like "treat" and "fun" and "Dad"

All the excitement wore him out. With a toot and a groan....it was bedtime.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ben is soo cute, he's looks like a toddler dog haha. Hannah would love to get ahold of him!

jessie said...

dont you love that camera! i feel like it is impossible to take a bad picture with it.


About Me

My photo
I'm a 20-something transplanted Southerner - in love with my Savior and in love with my husband. As we move from urban-loft dwellers to home-owners and parents, feel free to share in the happenings around the VanderHouse.

Follow Me On Twitter

Ebates: Get Cash Back!

Swagbucks: Earn gift cards & prizes!

Search & Win